To apply to our programme you must have the following:
- Fully completed application form submitted before the relevant deadline
- A Master degree or equivalent (1st Class BA Hons or BSc Hons) or anticipate receiving before enrolment
- Research experience in a relevant scientific area (we recommend 6 months full-time experience)
- Give the full details of two referees, at least one of them should have supervised you in a research project
- Have a high level of both spoken and written English
Applicants with Non-European Master Degree
- Applicants that do not hold a Master degree or equivalent from a European University will be asked to provide GPA scores.
- We welcome applicants from the United States and other countries with an Anglican education system. Applicants from Australia, Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom (UK), and New Zealand are able to enter our programme with a First Class BA (Hons)/BSc (Hons) in a Life Sciences related subject but MUST have a significant amount of research experience. United States students should contact the programme administrator to enquire if their degree fulfils the requirements for admission to the VBC programme and that they have a significant amount of research experience.